With all this rain Madi and I have been a little bored. We can't wait for winter break in Arizona. Here is Madi practicing on the potty.
She usually has bangs so this is a different look for her.
Trevor's parents were visiting too so we decided to join in on the fun.
12 comments:
She looks like she's having a great time on her little potty, and her hair looks awesome.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the mohawk!!! I hear ya!!! Being in St. George or Portland is like night and day!!! Have a fun and DRY Christmas in Arizona!!!
She is so dang cute!!! How is potty training going? Her hair is beautiful...don't you just love having a little girl!
we can't wait to have you down here for Christmas! Madi, Madi....so cute!
thats is so cute, madi giving santa a kiss, i think sophia is afraid of santa!
Cute hair on Madi. Has she gone to see Santa at the mall yet? Have fun in AZ this Christmas! We wish we could see you (but I guess at least we got to see you guys a few months ago).
the sanjaya look? Fun age when she still doesn't care what you do! Wish you coming our way. Have a great Christmas.
I love the punk hair!
I LOVELOVELOVE the potty pix!!!
That's so cool that Trevor has different colored eyes too! We joke around that we mixed this kid up already, we couldn't even get his eye color right, Poor Dax!!HEHE!!
Put the gingerbread house pics up already. I want to cast my vote.
Me too...whine,whine
Post a Comment