For the past 4 years now, we have had a gingerbread house making contest between the couples and Tiana and Matty. Since Ty and Ash and Tiff and Derrick were not in AZ during the festivities this year they were disqualified and Mom and Dad tried participating instead of judging. We know who already won the coveted prize of best overall, but I have included a poll to see what the general public thinks. So please vote!!
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Gingerbread houses
For the past 4 years now, we have had a gingerbread house making contest between the couples and Tiana and Matty. Since Ty and Ash and Tiff and Derrick were not in AZ during the festivities this year they were disqualified and Mom and Dad tried participating instead of judging. We know who already won the coveted prize of best overall, but I have included a poll to see what the general public thinks. So please vote!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WOWOWOW those are AMAZING!!! The best I've EVER seen!!!
It was a hard choice because the White House and the Log Cabin had such unique styles. I personally loved them both. However, Matty and Tiana's Log Cabin did have the WOW factor. It really looked professionaly done. Good year, of course except for the fact we were missing 2 other couples, and our debut as rookie house builders kind of took us out of the running.
Thanks for the fun and the memories. Thanks Crouses, for the great unbiased judging! You all do so well each year!
Which one was Mom and Dad's? That was pathetic! Stick to the judging. It's a good thing Tiff and Derk weren't there or else they'd be due for another baby in 6 months. I'm glad they took the year off! Unfortunately, we could not defend our title. I loved the white house. Ashley likes the log cabin. Good work. Next year best Maui house?
That is completely insane! Awesome!!!
i like the first one! but they are all so good!! wow
Post a Comment