Sunday, January 27, 2008

Time Out



Madi has been seeing far too much of this corner lately. She is just so cute that it's hard to stick to any punishment. Especially when she says sorry in her own little language. By the way her hair did look cute that day but this was after two naps so it's a little frazzled.

6 comments:

shananchuck said...

What a cutie pie. I love that she looks like she deserved to be there. How could you put that cute face in the corner!?!

marknkim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marknkim said...

What on earth could she have done! She looks full of mischief and yet so angelic at the same time. We are glad you are coming to NC, we look forward to this weekend. We will love having all our grandkids together!!

Joel and Kristie said...

You MUST display these pix at her wedding, they are tooo PRICELESS!!

The Chambers Family said...

I love the time out pictures! I am impressed she will keep her face in the corner!

grammatracy said...

Cute Madi...I agree, how could you put that face in the corner? I would crack up the whole time. She looks so serious, like she is really listening, "wink-wink".