Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fun in the sunshine

Madilyn and I went to AZ last week for a quick trip. We didn't really have a reason, just wanted to see some sunshine and play with family. Madi loved hanging out with everyone and could say almost everyone's names. Also she loved playing outside and getting dirty. I was excited that she could finally wear her spring/summer clothes. It was such a nice break from the rain.

Picking up the kids from school.
She fed Sophie cereal and practically shoved it in her mouth faster than she could swallow.
It was hilarious.
Time for kisses! We loved Gramma Tracy's new carpet, so nice for the babies.
The girls hanging out.
My brother Sal had prom while we were there so I got to go and take pictures.
How fun! Isn't he handsome?

1 comment:

grammatracy said...

Madi and Sophi are so cute together! Madi looked like she was being a little Mom. It was fun to see you, even if it was for a short time, glad you two had some fun.