I got my scores this morning and I passed all 6 sections. Pathology I barely squeaked by, but our Path teacher being fired recently might be why some of us were not as prepared for that subject as we should have. No more Chemistry ever!!!!!!
CONGRATS! Glad to know our trip didn't have an impact on your test! What a relief. I think it was all that Smarty Pants we played...really prepared you!
We are the Heid Family. Trevor is a chiropractor. Summer is a stay at home mom. Madi is a preschooler so eager to learn. Chase is my 2 year old boy full of energy. Hudson is our new precious boy.
9 comments:
Good job, honey! I knew you could do it.
Great Job Trevor!!!
Woo who! Yeah! Congrats! Yipee! That is awesome. What a great feeling for you! Glad Summer had fun. Wish we could have see her and Madi more :(
Great Job, WTG!!! Bet that's a relief!!
Congrats from the CrouseHouse and Doc Ron! He can't wait for your next visit so you can adjust him!!
Congratulations!!!
CONGRATS! Glad to know our trip didn't have an impact on your test! What a relief. I think it was all that Smarty Pants we played...really prepared you!
Great work! I knew those Heid chemistry-genes would come through.
Cute Madi!!
Skunkle David
Congrats Trevor!!! You're such a smarty!
Post a Comment