I can't believe my baby is 18 months old. She has changed so much in the past few months it blows me away. It's like she went from a baby to a little girl overnight. Here are some of the highlights of the past few months:
- Madi learning how to climb out of her crib this week, luckily she is doing really well in her toddler bed. Luckily she can't open doors yet so she isn't just walking out of her room.
- She wants to walk up and down the stairs instead of me holding her. What a big girl.
- She has gotten better at swimming. She blows bubbles, doesn't choke when I put her under, and can go down the baby slide without swallowing water. AZ here we come!
- She is climbing on everything, chairs, tables, she is a little monkey.
- She is trying to learn her ABCs, she says ABCDE so far. The leap frog video is awesome. She says the letter sounds already.
- She can do a somersault and can jump. Her jump is actually one foot at a time. It looks hilarious.
- Can't wait for nursery. She is a social butterfly so she will love it!
P.S. I just have to add that the cat blanket was given to me by a little old lady in our ward when Madi was born. It is actually a really nice warm blanket and we haven't gotten her a bedding set. No, I am not a cat lover lady. ( To Shana)
3 comments:
ABCDE so far?!!! That is so good!!! Madi is a genius! haha Sophia doesn't even say A yet! lol Our babies are growing up :(
What a big girl! It's so fun to watch them develop. Hopefully we get to hang out with you guys this summer when you come to AZ!
OMG I just saw your edit update about the blanket. I am laughing so hard right now. I love those blankets too. I am sure Madi loves it too!! I really hope I didn't hurt your feelings I was just wondering if you all had bought her a new bedding set. Ok I still can't stop laughing!!
Post a Comment