We went to open gym with our friends Angela and Ryder this week and had so much fun. She loved the trampolines and hanging from the bars. She even liked the balance beam. They are really low to the ground for kids and the parents are by them the whole time. She was a little cranky since it was so close to naptime but I hope she will get better as we continue going. They had this 3 person swing that the kids just love. The video is Madi's first time on the swing.
Since my work schedule varies week to week, I love open gyms so I don't have to go every week if I am busy. The pool is open preschool swim too. I decided that is way better than swimming lessons where I hear they don't really teach them much at this age anyways. We love getting out of the house everyday and doing something, even if it is at McDonalds playplace.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun. That's the best way to beat the Portland weather, just go out and play. We spent a lot of days in the McDee's playyard in Wash. Madi looks so grown up in her big girl bed!
Sophia and I totally have to go there with you guys. Looks fun!!
She is so grown up! How fun that she has a big girl bed and gets to go do gymnastics! Cute kid!
Post a Comment