Monday, May 19, 2008

New Kids are Back!

The New Kids on the Block performed on the Today show on Friday and it was so good, I was dancing in my pjs. I love these guys and they are better than ever. The dance moves were great, even in the pouring rain. Their new song is my new summer theme song. I love it. Also, they just announced they are coming in concert to Portland November 23rd. Anybody in?

10 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

SumSum I am giggling at you right now. But what is the song?

Perkes Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! I totally watched that, I was going to post something about it but my husband told me I was such a nerd. I LOVE them. I REALLY want to go to the concert but I didn't think anyone would go with me. :) I am totally there. I checked the other day and they do not have the sale date posted yet. I am so there.

The Churches said...

Sign us up for the concert! If we are somehow there during that time, we're there! Can we scream like little girls and cry during the love songs?

Trevor and Summer said...

I agree with Brandon Perkes, but my wife didn't tell me before she made a post.

shananchuck said...

I so want to go with you!! They are not coming to North Carolina!
Maybe Chuck would let me come to Portland for a sister holiday!!

Ashley said...

Summer I LOVE your latest post, and your playlist....good taste. I miss you guys. I would totally be at that concert in November if I was still in Vancouver... :( Hope you're doing well!

The Chambers Family said...

That is great. I loved them. We had their concert recorded off of T.V. and would watch it over and over!

Tyler said...

Thank you for clarifying, Trevor. Was a little worried for a second.

Brooke said...

That kids looks like she is 3. You Heid's grow 'em big. If we are lucky we can hit up the concert in Phoenix when you come out (You know Trevor wants to go). - Alex

Trevor and Summer said...

I didnt look at the calendar but the concert is on a Sunday. boo. looks like i wont be going after all.