Sunday, June 01, 2008

What we've been up to

I have been slacking lately. Here are some random pics of the last few weeks. We have been having some awesome weather so we have been outside as much as possible. Madi and I went with some friends to the Rhododendron Gardens . They are beautiful!splashing her feet in the water
Trevor played in his schools golf tournament last weekend.
They played at a really nice course in town and had a really good time.

We went to a picnic on Memorial weekend at Blue Lake park with some friends. I want to get Madi a chair like this, it is so cute.
This is just a random pic of us waiting for Daddy to come home. We sometimes go on the balcony and wave to him and Madi gets so excited for her Daddy!

4 comments:

shananchuck said...

There are so many pretty places in Oregon. So glad you updated...I needed my Madi fix. She is so cute. She looks so much like you did Summer but with way more hair!!

marknkim said...

Great pics, Oregon is pretty, hope to get there sometime soon while the weather is nice and Madi is still little!!
Love to all!

The Robinsons said...

Cute pictures! Madi is such a cutie!

grammatracy said...

Such fun places to visit! I can't wait until little miss madi get's down here! Ready for fun!