Monday, June 16, 2008

Splash Park Fun!

Madi had so much fun at the splash park this past weekend. The weather has finally warmed up so we made sure to take advantage and go outside. The water was still freezing but Madi played for the longest time. She loved it. She would come say hi to us and I could tell she was freezing but having too much fun to care. Oh what fun to be a kid again!



3 comments:

grammatracy said...

Look how cute Madi is! What a doll. I just can't get enough pics of her. I want her in real life, down here, in my pool! Glad you guys are finally seeing the sunlight!

marknkim said...

Ah what summertime fun!! What a great way too cool off. The 2 neighbor girls love to come over and play in our sprinklers, it's fun to watch them! Portland summers are quite nice!

shananchuck said...

How fun!! She is so cute and what a cute suit too!!