Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Day in the Life

Here is a day in the life of Madi. I feel like I am always telling her no and she is getting in trouble all day. I decided to try and help the problem by making Madi her very own desk right by mine so she could feel like she had somewhere that was hers. Then she could color and be a good little girl while Mom works. She was really good but really needy. She kept wanting me to pick up her crayons, push her chair in, tell her how pretty her picture was. It was pretty adorable but I don't think I got any more work done than usual.

She loves coloring!
I'm busy Mom!
We tried potty training today for reals. Madi has been telling us occasionally when she has to go potty. I think she is trying to tell me she is ready to be potty trained. It was an okay day, she went twice in the potty and twice when i put her diaper back on. At least there were no underwear accidents though. I think I am the one who doesn't know what she is doing.

Then on to being a super hero or maybe a bride, I dont know what she was thinking. She actually is going through a naked stage lately. I was surprised she was putting more clothes on.
Of course you can't forget to give mom a snuggle. I love my snuggly, fun, happy girl.

7 comments:

grammatracy said...

This was the best blog Summer! What a fun and funny day! She is growning up so much. Wow, I just want to hug little Madi.

Skyler and Kate said...

Madi is growing up so fast summer she is a smart little girl just like her mom. love Skyler

The Robinsons said...

So cute! Her hair is so long. Sophie got her card from you guys. Thanks! She's been carrying it around with her. Miss you guys.

shananchuck said...

Little Summer is getting so grown up!! She is so dang cute!! I love her hair and smiley face. I wish I had her life right now...play, color, play some more, go potty if I want to, eat, play!!! Madi sounds like the good life!!

marknkim said...

Hope your stocked up on tape and magnets for her art!! Wow her hair is getting longer! Thanks for the pics, more we can add to our album ;)

Sheila and Mario said...

What a cutie!

Chelsie said...

Madi is so pretty Summer! Her hair is getting so long. Just wanted to let you know that Natalie my friend just got called on her mission to Portland, so you will have to keep your eyes peeled for her! I wish we lived closer to you guys!