Monday, August 18, 2008

Soon I will be looking like this......

and will be having another one of these...

Baby Heid #2
Coming March 2009
We are so excited to add to our family!

21 comments:

shananchuck said...

Very cute announcement! I am so excited for you guys!! Madi was such a pretty baby! Can't wait to see pics of #2!!!

lindie said...

that is so aweome!! congrats. i just had a march baby and i sware that is the best, cuz when yer big and hot- its winter (the whole time)!!!
Madi is so dang cute and i love her name.

abby said...

congrats summer! i have to tell you it has been hard but mostly very fun to have two close together. you'll love it!

The Crouse House said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!

kristen said...

congrats Summer!

The Robinsons said...

YAY for more COUSINS! We are so excited for you. Madi will be the best BIG SISTER!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

So much fun! I am very happy for you guys and your soon to be not so little family! Madi is going to be a great big sister.

Sheila and Mario said...

Congrats Summer! Madi is so cute and I am positive you two have made another future heart breaker:)

Anonymous said...

Summer, i love your announcement :) I bet you will look exactly like that too! lol congrats again!

Dan and Marci Family said...

Congratulation that is always fun news. I bet your cute little madi will love being a big sister.

Salter News said...

YEAHHHH!!! The funny thing is I actually came to check to see if you were having a baby, I just had a feeling!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I lost all my blog addresses when I tried to update my blog a long time ago, so I haven't checked yours in a long time. Madi is so cute and I'm sure her sibling will be as well. Congrats again!

Tatum said...

YEAH! Congrats you guys! I love the way you announced it. Maddie will totally be a great big sister.

grammatracy said...

We can't wait!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

What a cute chubby cheeker Maddi is!

Goodman Family said...

Congratulations!

Chelsie said...

I am so happy for you. I always check your blog to see if you are pregnant, and this time to my suprise there was your announcement. March is going to be such a perfect time to have a baby. Congrats!

Brooke said...

Congrats Summer! I am so excited for you guys. I hope your pregancy treats you well! I also loved your annoucement.

Missy said...

Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you...best news to share.

Alex said...

I am excited for daughter #2 as we know Trevor isn't man enough to have a son.

Haley and Jon said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you guys.