Sunday, November 09, 2008

Madi is 2!!



Madi had a fun birthday. She really understood what was going on this year. Her favorite things were cake and presents. We had a small family party at Russ and Karen's this year. We had steak and mac'n'cheese for Madi, her favorite. She got a Barbie bike from us, which she is still learning how to ride, and lots of fun presents from family and friends. I can't believe she is already two years old. That went by quick yet I feel like she has been in our family forever. She is such a cutie. She learns new things every day and is constantly surprising us. She loves to sing and dance, maybe she will be blessed with musical talents. She loves talking to people and loves her friends. What a sweetie we have!

4 comments:

marknkim said...

Happy Birthday Madi.........
Love Grandpa & Grandma Anderson!

The Robinsons said...

Happy Birthday Princess Madi! Looks like a fun party! We love and miss you guys.

grammatracy said...

I am so glad you had a fun Birthday Party and Uncle Russ and Aunt Karen's house. What a fun princess cake and beautiful tiara! You really are a little princess Madi!

. said...

I can't believe how old she already is! Sweet little thing! Hopefully will see you guys soon! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!