Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We need a vacation...countdown to Hawaii


I haven't seen my husband in 3 days practically. Midterms are this week (actually they were last week too) and Trevor has been studying non stop. It is not fun.

I can't wait for our trip to Maui!! We leave December 18th, less than a month away! The countdown is on.

7 comments:

lindie said...

you are going to love it! we were just there a few weeks ago. What part are you staying in. Taking the kiddo?? we went just the two of us- it was fabulous

grammatracy said...

We can't wait either. We all have a ton to get done before then, but that will make it go faster. Hooray!

The Robinsons said...

I know the feeling. CAN'T WAIT FOR HAWAII!! Hope Trev does well on his tests with all that studying!!!

. said...

Hawaii!!! My favorite place!!! YOu guys will have such a blast!! Im so excited for you!!:))) Hey whats your email address that goes with your blog? Im making my blog private and want to add you as a friend!! Email me mknight15@mac.com..Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Jessie said...

I'm so excited for you :)
You won'y want to come back to the cold!!!

Trevor and Summer said...

To answer Lindie's questions, we are going to Maui with Trevors family minus the kid. It will be hard to leave her but so relaxing!!

lindie said...

We were in Maui too and it was so amazing. The absolute best beach is Big Makena we spent most of out time there!! What part of the island are you going on? You definitely need to go on the drive to Hana- it takes ALL day, but SO worth it. It was the most beautiful ride that I have ever seen in my whole life it looked FAKE. We also ate 8 pineapple they are the best ever and super cheap!!