Saturday, January 24, 2009
Madi and Daddy's day of fun !!!!!!
I have been very busy with finals and OSCE's lately so I have not been home very early after school. When I leave in the mornings, Madi always say, "No School, Daddy, No school." Or "Daddy go to school either," which by interpretation means, you don't have to go either. I promised her that Sat. morning I would take her to the zoo if she was a good girl. I took her today and had a great time. She loved the animals and I was surprised how much fun I had. She is becoming a little person who I can have a conversation with. It was freezing so we took a break and had hot chocolate and popcorn and then we went to see more animals. She really liked the sea lions, elephants, birdies, and of course the owl (no flash photography with the owl). Hopefully she had as much fun as I did.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute!! Madilyn is growing up so fast! Isn't it so sad when they ask you not to go places? So nice of you to take her out like that...I bet she LOVED it!
How fun. What a cute Daddy-Daughter date.
That was so nice of you Trevor, and to give Summer a little break too! I bet you guys are couting down the days! SO am we....33 days....
She looks so cute all bundled up for a fun, cold day at the zoo! Way to go on the hot chocolate. What a fun Daddy.
She is so cute in her little hat and monkey back pack. Can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment