Congrats!! He is the cutest nephew ever! I hope you are feeling better Summer, rest as much as you can in the hospital! I wish I could come see you, give Chase and Madi lots of kisses XOXO Shana
Summer! Congratulations! What a darling little one. I'm so happy for you! I hope it's OK -- Maryanne sent me your blog address. It's great to find you again. :)
Love, Krista Maurer (your next-door neighbor at Heather Cove Apts)
We are the Heid Family. Trevor is a chiropractor. Summer is a stay at home mom. Madi is a preschooler so eager to learn. Chase is my 2 year old boy full of energy. Hudson is our new precious boy.
20 comments:
He is soooo handsome! Can't wait to hold little Chase.
Congratulation you guys! He is a handsome little guy. Glad everything went well. You guys are such a cute little family. Can't wait to see him!
Congrats Summer! I am so excited for your new addition and I love the name Chase!
Congratulations! He sure is cute! Your going to have a lot of fun with him!
Crystal
Welcome Chase! Congratulations, so happy all went well. Excited to come visit. Love to all.
He is so adorable!! Definatley a Hied baby! Congrats you guys!! I can't believe we all had our boys pretty much around the same time!
Heid, not Hied! sorry, typing with 1 hand, elijah in the other lol
Congratulations Summer. He's a cutie.
Congrats guys! Great pics, especially the one of the whole family. I like the spit bubble he is blowing! Chase, not Trevor:)
Oh he is so cute, congratulations you guys! And way to go Summer!
Congrats!! He is the cutest nephew ever! I hope you are feeling better Summer, rest as much as you can in the hospital! I wish I could come see you, give Chase and Madi lots of kisses XOXO
Shana
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you guys! He's one good looking little boy!:)
He is perfect! Congrats. We can't wait to meet him on your next visit. We will have and "H" families get together!
Much congratulations and love...he is absolutely darling.
love, Delynn
Summer! Congratulations! What a darling little one. I'm so happy for you! I hope it's OK -- Maryanne sent me your blog address. It's great to find you again. :)
Love,
Krista Maurer
(your next-door neighbor at Heather Cove Apts)
Congratulations! Nothing better than a new baby in the house. I love his name.
Hey, he's cute! I'm so excited I get three really cute babies to photograph. :)
Congratulations! I'm happy for you that he came early...'cause it's so hard to wait!
Congratulations Summer!! I am so happy for you and your new son!! Looks like you have a houseful now.
Congratulations you guys! He is adorable and I love the name. Sounds like everything went well too. Enjoy being four now - it only gets more fun.
Post a Comment