Monday, February 02, 2009
Lake Cushman Weekend Trip
We headed up to Lake Cushman, Washington this weekend for a relaxing trip to the Martineau's cabin. Trevor used to come to the cabin as a kid with his neighbors so it was like reliving childhood memories. He has wanted to take me here for a few years now. We finally got it arranged. We took our good friends the Kunz's along and had a great time. There was no TV so we played a lot of games and drank a lot of hot cocoa. We want to come back this summer with the kids.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am so glad you finally got to go. This brings back so many memories. All good memories :) So fun.
Oh man...I want to go so bad! That sounds like such a nice relaxing trip!
How fun, it is always nice to get away :) I like the pic of you guys next to the lake.
Glad you had a great time and it looks wonderful!
I'm so jealous. I don't think we can afford vacations anymore...:( But that cabin looks sweet!
Trev,
If you haven't seen this already, here's the website I made for the cabin. Feel free to share it with anyone in the area that may be interested in renting.
www.LakeCushmanCabin.com
Summer, that cabin looks AMAZING!!! That is my kind of vacation! You look great too, almost there!
Post a Comment