Friday, February 20, 2009
Pregnancy Update 36 weeks
I had an appointment today and found out I am already 2 cm dialated and about 50% effaced. My induction date is scheduled for March 9th so we will see if this baby waits that long before he comes. It was pretty exciting to know all of this pain and contractions are making some progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray! We can hardly wait!!
Come on Baby!
I am excited to see your little man! You look Fabulous Summ
YAY! It was fun to "chat" with you guys for a minute yesterday. We need to get a camera so our kids can see madi more often! Sounds like your boy is ready to be here! Love you and miss you. FYI: Madilyn looks so grownup in those Valentines pictures! She is such pretty girl!
wow that is awsome! congrats! I am excited for you! I get to find out what we are having on Mar. 2 so I am so excited. take care and hope the delivery goes well.
Post a Comment