Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day



This was Madi before church on Sunday. What a pretty Valentine!
True Love= When your hubby will go get you a Twisted Frosty.
I have a pretty great husband.
We had a low key Valentine's Day here last weekend. Trevor and I had a date the weekend before so we counted that as our VDay. We went to Cheesecake Factory and saw the movie He's Just Not That Into You. I really liked it. So on Saturday we just hung out and had some Wendy's. He surprised me with flowers, chocolates, and a necklace. Madi got a little necklace too. What a great daddy!

1 comment:

grammatracy said...

What fun Valentines Week! :) Madi, you look so pretty all dressed up for church. Trev and Summer, you guy's look pretty nice too! Summer, little Chase looks like he's almost big enough to greet the world! We can hardly wait!