I just love the Olivia books by Ian Falconer. Olivia reminds me of my Madi in a lot of ways. Olivia is this curious, fun, opinionated little pig that has all of these adventures with her little brothers and pets and friends. She is the center of her own little universe. Same as Madilyn. I can just picture Madi dressing Chase up as a girl or using him as target practice or some naughtiness like that. It is going to be fun watching these two grow.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Olivia
I just love the Olivia books by Ian Falconer. Olivia reminds me of my Madi in a lot of ways. Olivia is this curious, fun, opinionated little pig that has all of these adventures with her little brothers and pets and friends. She is the center of her own little universe. Same as Madilyn. I can just picture Madi dressing Chase up as a girl or using him as target practice or some naughtiness like that. It is going to be fun watching these two grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I so wish Cade would sit still long enough for me to read to him. I love kiddie books, especially Shel Silverstein.
Casey and Sophie love those books too (and the TV show..now!!) Miss you guys!
How fun to find such cute books that remind you of Madi. I love reading ...especially stories to kids.
Just saw the family pics and i love them. They turned out really wonderful. Your friend does an outstanding job. :)
Post a Comment