Saturday, May 02, 2009

Wooden Shoe Tulip Farms


The tulip festival is one of my favorite things to do here in Oregon. I just love seeing all of the different varieties and colors of tulips. It's one of those things I am going to miss when we move for sure. We had a great time this year. We went later in the season which was better since all of the flowers were blooming.

Madi loved the ducky races, the shoe train ride, and the swing and slides. She didn't want to leave. Of course we had to get an elephant ear for the road. I love this shot. Trev looks like he's being choked. Dads are so fun!My pretty little tulip!

2009


2008
2007 she is so grown up!!
She actually fell asleep like this on the way home. It's exhausting being so fabulous!!

11 comments:

Jessie said...

That is too funny, we went yesterday too! We must of just missed each other :) Its so cute how you have a picture of Madi the last 3 years :)

Perkes Family said...

I love that last pic. So fun to be a girl, but it wears you out.

grammatracy said...

Thanks so much for posting! The tulips are gorgeous, you cute family is gorgeous, loved the "wooden shoe" pics through the years and loved the fabulous girl sleeping. :)

Jenny and Shane said...

Those pics are so awesome. I can't believe how much Madi's grown, even since December.

Penny K said...

Sum Sum I think the pix look great and I love the fabulous shot. Oh Madi has grown so much from that first year, I just have a grin on my face thinking about it. By the way this is Penny aka work email.

Marianne said...

I love those pictures--They are just so adorable!!

The Robinsons said...

It IS exhausting! I miss Madilyn!! You guys are so cute and I NEED TO come visit!! I'll work on that :-)

The Crouse House said...

what a fun place and the tulips and their colors are amazing! So much fun to see your cute family!

shananchuck said...

Looks like so much fun!! The little Diva in all her glory! Did you get Chase in the shoe too? Miss you guys!

The Fullmers Four said...

It was so much fun bumping into you guys there. I love the pics of Madi in the shoes all 3 years.

Hayley said...

Hello, Summer! Long time no see. You have a gorgeous family, and I'm so jealous that you get to live in Oregon! It's so pretty!!! And you look great! Hope you don't mind if I stop by and check up on you every now and then :)

And as happy as I am about my twinlets, at this point I'd totally switch places with Shana! It's so hard!