Sunday, August 16, 2009

Anderson Family Reunion

One reason we went to Utah was that my Dad's family was getting together in Park City for a mini reunion. I haven't seen some of my Dad's family in 10+ years so it was really fun to reconnect. I forgot how funny/crazy my family is, it was a lot of fun.
The Cousins
Eva and Grandpa Dave
Madi and Cade aka Sparkle
My Uncle Neil, one I hadn't seen in too long. He and
Trev are going to golf next time we are in California.
Grandpa Mark and Chaser, my Uncle Lane
My Grandma Vea and her kids, minus Kay, Sally, and Randy

3 comments:

Tatum said...

Madi is seriouly gorgeous! Seriously!

marknkim said...

The sepia pic of Madi I did in a
8x10, it turned out really nice. Her picture is one of 6 I am entering in the fair. I have to win with this one, who can't look at her face and resist!!

Ashley H. said...

I love Madi's bob! We are so excited for you guys to move here soon! Good luck with the rest out there!