Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Boy is 6 Months Old

My little Chase is 6 months old now and I wonder where the time has gone. He has changed so much in the last few weeks even. Here are some of his latest accomplishments:
  • He is a sitter.
  • He can roll and scoot anywhere he wants to go. No actual crawling yet.
  • He got his first haircut. It doesn't look like he has much hair since its blonde but it was growing a little long over his ears so we buzzed the back.
  • He has been teething like crazy but still no teeth.
  • He loves baby food and rice cereal.
  • He loves his sister. She can always make him laugh.
  • He's pretty much the coolest kid ever! What a stud!
We got his pictures done this last week and I love them.


Nakee baby!

5 comments:

The Robinsons said...

LOVE that Chaser boy! He really cooperated for those pictures. Lucky mom! Can't wait to see him soon and give him some big hugs!

Lisa C said...

Cute pictures! He's so photogenic!

Jenny and Shane said...

Love the pictures! I can't beleive how big he is. I think he looks just like Trevor.

kristen said...

cute pictures, summer. when you move back, we will have to get together.

Ashley H. said...

Those pictures turned out awesome! What a cutie...Can't wait to see you guys! We'll have to try to convince you to go camping overnight...I promise, it's way better than three hours :)