Also I was just offered a job this past week for an insurance company. Its only 20 hours a week and the benefits are amazing. I feel like such an adult to be excited about the benefits, ha ha. I would rather stay home with my babies but I feel like this job kind of fell into place and its meant to be right now. Also they have tuition reimbursement and I'm actually thinking of going back to school.
Mix in Trev coaching baseball at the high school, a weekly softball game, and church stuff and it gets pretty busy around here, and only getting busier. It was nice having Trevor home the past few months but now its back to reality.
Mix in Trev coaching baseball at the high school, a weekly softball game, and church stuff and it gets pretty busy around here, and only getting busier. It was nice having Trevor home the past few months but now its back to reality.
2 comments:
Love the house! Good luck with th practice and new job. What would you go back to school to do?
Beautiful home you guys! We are so ready for an AZ visit and back adjustment! :) Miss you guys....
Post a Comment