Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pictures of the new place

So my house was clean for about one minute so I had to take some pictures.
Here are the new digs.
The family room
Master bedroom.
We have a bonus/sitting room that we are still trying to figure out what to do with.
Master bath. I love the double sinks.



Dining room and living room. No LR furniture yet but Madi loves the open space.
Kitchen
We love it!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I love it too!! Very cute :)
We'll have to come visit you guys

Lisa C said...

I'm totally jealous of your house! It's so nice, you have everything!

Anonymous said...

loving it Sum!! Your house is so cute and cozy!

julie! said...

SO exciting!!! Isn't it a frustrating process buying a foreclosure?!!!! But I am grateful for the opportunity to be a homeowner. Your house is gorgeous! Congrats Summer! I am happy to have heard from you! I am adding you to my blog roll so I can keep updated on the happenings of the Heids :)

Brooke said...

I love the whole place. It looks awesome.