Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sea World

We went to Sea World for a weekend getaway back in August. Yes I just uploaded these from my camera, I just found my computer cord, and I still dont know how to do certain things on the mac. I'm still learning. Anyways, the kids loved it. They were good the whole day and loved staying at Aunt Delyn and Uncle Davids house, and loved their dog Sparky. There was a buy one day get one free so I hope we get to go back before the year ends.
This was the end of the day so we are all a little tired and sunburned. We were in the splash zone and got a little bit wet!
He loved to eat the sand. I have to say I am not a beach girl, it's so messy. Unless its Hawaii.
I'm sure we'll have more of these short and sweet vacations to California. I love being so close.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey, Summer! Nice to see you and your cute family!