Friday, February 25, 2011

My attempt at a catch up blog..October

Halloween
I decided to learn to sew and make our costumes this year. We went as the Flintstones.
I had to show Madi who Pebbles was but then she was all for it. Bam Bam was adorable.


These pictures were taken by Madi.
Pumpkin Patch
I do have to say Oregon pumpkin patches are way better than those in AZ but we found one close by and had some fun with friends. The kids loved it.
Sporting his long hair. I loved it.

Then October is the month of the Tournaments. I didn't see Trevor much since he had just opened the practice and worked every weekend at the fields. It's our family tradition.
The kids think the golf cart is the best ride ever.


1 comment:

Hayley said...

holy crap, you just learned to sew and made THOSE?! You learn pretty fast, dude. Way cute. You are one hot Wilma, btw.