It's A BoY!!
Found out we are having boy #2. We still haven't chosen a name yet.
I am so happy that Chase will have a brother close in age.
Also we went to the happiest place on Earth,
Disneyland!!
The World of Color show was amazing! I love the looks on the kids' faces.
My brother Skyler and his wife Lindsay came with us.
They helped so much with the kids and were so easy and fun to be around.
Got a new double jogger. So much better than my sit and stand.
The Toy Story ride was our favorite.
It was such a nice family vacation!!
And coming soon....Chase turns 2!!

5 comments:
Loved all the pics and posts! You guys have been busy! Cute, cute kids, and we can't wait for number #3 !!
First of all, I'm jealous. I can't wait to take the kids to D-land, but I'll definitely need some helpers! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
And congrats on your impending male child!
Glad you had fun at Disney Land! Happy b-day to chase too! Chase is so cute on that ladder.
I am so happy you've posted! What a good year for you guys. I can't believe our little boys are 2! And now you'll have another sweet little boy! So exciting :) xo
Post a Comment