Sunday, December 17, 2006
Santa Clause is coming ...
Madi got to visit Santa at our ward's Christmas party on Friday. She looked so cute in her little Christmas outfit. Santa was our good friend Alex in the ward and he was probably the youngest and skinniest Santa ever. I'm sure Madilyn will get lots of presents this year. We also posted her stretching. She loves to sleep stretched out, not bound up like most babies. Then when she wakes up she stretches out some more. She also loves her baths now. She cried the first few times but now she is so relaxed and just loves the water. Also she loves to lay in her crib and look around at the stuffed animals in her crib. She doesn't actually sleep in there yet except for naps sometimes but we are hoping to transition her in there when we get to Portland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The blog looks great. I said I would get on here today and I meant it. It is going to stink not having you guys in the ward. Have a safe trip.
Post a Comment