Thursday, January 11, 2007

Our Little Snow Angel


Madi and I woke up to this lovely snow this morning and just had to go out and play in it. Portland rarely gets snow so it was quite a big deal around here. School was cancelled so there are kids running around our complex playing in the snow and making snowmen. Trevor and I are getting used to the weather and lifestyle of the student life. I am feeling a little bit claustrophobic but it is so cold here I don't want to go outside. Brrr!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the picture of madi making snow angels.

We were wondering if you guys wanted to hang out tomorrow. We are planning on having the Hassell's and the Case's over also.

Trevor and Summer said...

Are u going to use our sweet bbq to have a party without us?

Tyler said...

I love the snuggly bear clothes that Madi has on. Weird that it is snowing in Portland and sunny in Philly. Don't worry, though, we're supposed to get snow next week. Glad to hear that school's going well. How was your new anatomy "friend," Trev? (That's what Ashley liked to call her Cadaver).

grammatracy said...

Cute, cute Madi! Love the snow...it's so beautiful. Glad you are starting to settle in. It's gotta be hard going from a house to an apt. Did everything fit in ok? More Madi pic's please!?!!?