Sunday, January 28, 2007
Train Game Heard Round The World
On Saturday we had an international game of Ticket to ride(www.ticket2ridegame.com) via the internet. From Portland (Trevor) to Phoenix(Mom) to Philly(Ty) to China(Dad). It was pretty cool. Dad was 30 minutes from church Sun. morning. Ty was getting ready to go bowling Sat evening and Mom and I weren't doing a thing Sat afternoon. For all of those interested Portland has the best train track builders in the world apparently!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It has been confirmed that Portlanders can lay train track better than any one
The Russian judge demands a recount of the votes...
Ahem, Ahem, excuse me but who is the latest champion??? Ok granted there were 2 robots, but I beat Dad!!!
I'm pretty sure you can't become the Champion without dethroning the REAL Champ!!!
Bring it on....when and where? (i know , i know at our computers)
Portland? I have the Reading Railroad practically in my backyard and B & O, and Pennsylvania are all in Philly, so don't tell me that they know how to lay train tracks in Portland. I want a rematch so bring it on.
Post a Comment