Thursday, February 22, 2007

10 Things I Love About Madilyn


10. She is a good eater. She still breastfeeds but will take a bottle or binky no problem.
9. She is so cute. People say she looks just like her Dad who I think is cute too.
8. She thinks I'm funny and laughs at me when I am silly.
7. She is so chubby. Aren't chubby babies the best?
6. She has the most kissable cheeks. See #7.
5. She is an easy going baby. I can pretty much take her anywhere.
4. She is so happy and loves to play.
3. She is sleeping through the night (almost).
2. She loves to cuddle.
1. She loves me.

1 comment:

grammatracy said...

What a great little girl! How perfect is she? I am so glad she is so easy going and chubby too! I agree, I love those chubby little legs and face to just kiss and squeeze.