Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Negotiation.


We're not trying to jinx anything because we haven't officially got the money yet, but we decided to splurge due to selling our house. I jokingly said I wanted a new ipod when we were at the mall last night. About twenty mintes later, Summer said, "I know what I want in exchange for you getting an ipod." A new expensive diaper bag with a weird name that she's been wanting since before Madi was. It's like Petunia Pickleyourbottom. Anyways, Summer is a good negotiator because she'll actually get my old ipod as well.

2 comments:

shananchuck said...

Great job Summer. You gotta splurge some time. Very cute bag. I want one and I don't even have a baby. How does Madi like her new bag? Just teasing!

Tyler said...

Trev, you talking about a new ipod makes us very sad. Unfortunately, our ipod was stolen at Ashley's dental school a few weeks ago. It was a bad day for us. Nice tradeoff, though. Maybe Ashley and I will do that when we have money again someday.