Friday, February 23, 2007

Madi Check Up

Madi just had a check-up at the doctor's office today so I thought I would update everyone. These are the current stats:

3 1/2 months old
16 lbs 10 ounces--95th percentile
24.5 inches--75th percentile
I dont remember her head measurement but it was in the 50th percentile.

Also, she is trying to roll over but hasn't mastered it yet. Her newest trick is when she stands up on daddy's hands.

3 comments:

grammatracy said...

Such a strong girl to stand on Dad's hands already. Isn't nice to have a healthy baby? There is a baby in our ward who was born within a few days of Madi and has been so sick and has so many problems. I count my blessings daily that I have such healthy grandbaby's.

The Robinsons said...

I am so impressed with Madi's numbers! She may beat Casey out! At 4 months he was 19 lbs. Let's see if she can get to 23 lbs at 6 months like Casey was. He was a TANK!

shananchuck said...

Like mother like daughter...Summer remember you were 20lbs when you were 4 months old.What lucky parents you are to have such a happy healthy baby. I can't wait to see her. Oh and you guys too.