Sunday, July 29, 2007

Believe it or not!!

Press here for a video of Madi Walking.

8 comments:

Tyler said...

She's so smart! Send more cute videos if ya can. We can't wait to see you guys in a month.

Anonymous said...

How old is she? That is amazing!!!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Yeah Maddi!

Jason Young said...

Holy Smokes!! That was the cutest thing ever!! She's going to be all grown up soon :)

Miss Janice J. Heid said...

Wow! I can't believe it, she isn't even 9 months yet. She is one amazing and darling child.

The Robinsons said...

She is too smart! Good job guys.

Jessie said...

that is so awesome!! she is really good at it too!

danheid said...

That is so great that Mattie is walking! Come to think of it, I don't know that I EVER saw Trevor "walk." Always gettin' his hacks!