We got to go to the Nike Employee Store this past week and got the whole family some sweet kicks. We went with friends (thanks Kunzers!) and it was like airport security to get in. We had to show ID and be on the list and for a minute I thought we might be turned away. Luckily, we got in and got to see all of Nike's new merchandise at lower prices. Half price Shox, how could I pass that up?
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Shox for all
We got to go to the Nike Employee Store this past week and got the whole family some sweet kicks. We went with friends (thanks Kunzers!) and it was like airport security to get in. We had to show ID and be on the list and for a minute I thought we might be turned away. Luckily, we got in and got to see all of Nike's new merchandise at lower prices. Half price Shox, how could I pass that up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cool kicks!!
Is this a place we can go when come to see you all? I like to have a pair to work out in.
How cute-even some for Madi!
Did you get those shoes?
those are the cutest baby shox ive even seen!! hehe
Post a Comment