Sunday, August 12, 2007

Who's kid is this?


Madilyn is in that squirmy stage where she doesn't want to sit still when I am changing her diaper. She really fights me lately and gets really mad. Lets just say this day I just gave up. She was perfectly happy roaming free.

6 comments:

grammatracy said...

Sweet cheeks!!! She couldn't be any cuter!

marknkim said...

I did the same thing to Kris! She is going to love you when she gets older!! Great pic :)

Tiffany said...

Look at those rolls! I love it! LOL

DarrenandBrandiLitchfield said...

Dude, I thought you had to sign some agreement to keep thing on your blog appropriate! :) Reminds me of your cheeks when you were little...did I just say that?

shananchuck said...

Oh she is too cute. I really don't like that stage though. Its like it takes two of you to hold them down. Oh happy days. She didn't have any accidents did she?

The Churches said...

Trev, did she get your booty? Hopefully you dont run around flaunting it like she does!