Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween!



Halloween was lots of fun this year. Madilyn was a chicken and Trevor was a farmer. I was lame-o with no costume. Madi and I went to Trevor's school party last Friday without him because he was in AZ again. Madi was so amazed that her little friend Reese was a lion, she just kept staring at her. She also ran around the gym chasing Elmo. Then, for Halloween night we went to the mall with the Lewis's for some trick or treating and back to their house for some homemade chili. Yum! Madi was so good the whole night. She got her first taste of a sucker and loved it!

8 comments:

grammatracy said...

I wasn't able to see the pics??? Am I the only one? Sounds like a fun Halloween.

shananchuck said...

Cant see pics either!!!

The Robinsons said...

Trev looks a little too natural as a farmer. Love your chicken!

Tatum said...

Cute halloween!
I tagged you Summer so come see my blog for details.

marknkim said...

Love the chicken and the farmer! The best part of having a little one to trick/treat is sharing the candy.

Joel and Kristie said...

LOVE IT!! Her and her daddy are sooo cute!!

Tyler said...

Way to ruin the theme of the night, Summer. Trev looks sweet as a farmer. Maybe you guys should stay in Oregon and buy some land. Happy Birthday to Madi tomorrow!

Tiffany said...

Such a cute little chicken! We got some good taste in costumes eh?