I can't believe that one year ago today my precious little girl was born. I remember loving her right away and thinking she was so beautiful. I have loved getting to know her little personality and watching her grow. She has been such a good baby for a first time mom. You know the kind that makes you feel like you are such a good mom but you know really you just got lucky. So this post will be a tribute to my baby girl.
Madilyn Lauren
Favorite shows: Baby Einsteins, Little Einsteins. Sesame Street, Barney(unfortunately)
Favorite toys: anything that sings, baby dolls, my cell phone, the pots and pans in the pantry
Fave foods: bananas, peaches, icecream, goldfish, crackers
New words: ball, shoes, cracker, cookie, doggie, hi, come on, Jesus
Fave activities: playing with toys, shopping with mom, swinging at the park, bath time, going out on the porch and talking to the birds or whatever else is out there.
She has such a fun, loving spirit and I'm so proud to have her as my daughter.

This was taken in the hospital right before we took her home. She was so tiny.
Madilyn Lauren
Favorite shows: Baby Einsteins, Little Einsteins. Sesame Street, Barney(unfortunately)
Favorite toys: anything that sings, baby dolls, my cell phone, the pots and pans in the pantry
Fave foods: bananas, peaches, icecream, goldfish, crackers
New words: ball, shoes, cracker, cookie, doggie, hi, come on, Jesus
Fave activities: playing with toys, shopping with mom, swinging at the park, bath time, going out on the porch and talking to the birds or whatever else is out there.
She has such a fun, loving spirit and I'm so proud to have her as my daughter.

8 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet girl! Those pics are presh! Heather does such an amazing job!
Happy Birthday Madi! She is the best little girl! Probably because you are the best mom.
Sweet sweet girl. Happy Birthday Madi! I love you Grandma Tracy
Cute Pictures! Happy Birthday Madi!
Happy first birthday!
Happpyyyy BIIRTTHHHDAYYY Madi!!!
O tanjyobi Omedetou gozaimasu
Happy Birthday from Japan!!!
Sweet pics. She's the best.
Post a Comment