I just wanted everyone to know that Madi does enjoy her new Nintendo Wii that her dad so kindly bought for her on her 1st birthday. Even when Daddy plays she needs to have a controller to help dad.
Casey came over yesterday and Tiff, Grandpa, Tiana, and Casey all played Wii Olympics. So funny to watch ALL 4 of them play! We love our Wii, cuz everyone can play and have fun! Glad Madi loves hers (wink, wink) too!
We are the Heid Family. Trevor is a chiropractor. Summer is a stay at home mom. Madi is a preschooler so eager to learn. Chase is my 2 year old boy full of energy. Hudson is our new precious boy.
6 comments:
Madi has the best dad in the world! (Sounds like daddy is enjoying the gift a little too much!)
for Madi??? ummmmm...what else does Trevor - I mean Madi wants??
So does she give daddy permission to play with Her game! ;)
Casey came over yesterday and Tiff, Grandpa, Tiana, and Casey all played Wii Olympics. So funny to watch ALL 4 of them play! We love our Wii, cuz everyone can play and have fun! Glad Madi loves hers (wink, wink) too!
PS Ours came back from the Wii hospital good as knew!
PSS Trevor did NOT break our Wii. In fact, he helped us get it fixed. They were fast too!
Best pictures ever! I can't to have kids to buy them "presents" like my brother does.
I mean I can't wait to have kids. Kind of ruined the joke with the poor typing skillz.
Post a Comment