We were off to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival this week. Because of the cold cold weather we have been having, not all of the tulips were in bloom yet. Probably about 60% were bloomed but it was still really pretty. Madi really enjoyed running through the rows and rows of flowers and had muddy knees by the time we left. We rode a cow train that was adorable and shared an elephant ear. Good times were had by all.
The train was made from old barrels and wasn't the most comfortable ride but a very cute idea.
Smelling the flowers.
This was taken last year. She was such a round little thing.
She has grown up so much this last year.
She was busy eating part of her elephant ear and didn't feel like posing.
This was taken last year. She was such a round little thing. She was busy eating part of her elephant ear and didn't feel like posing.
12 comments:
Thats so cute! She has grown up so much in a year!
Love this time of year and what pretty pics. Madi is growing up,we like the comparison pic in the big shoe. She is quite cute.
We love tulips and ours are just coming up now.
That looks like so much fun! I love tulips! And Maddie looks like such a big girl! Hope to see you this summer some time!
I'm soooo SAD that I missed the tulip festival this Year, but you guys had sooo much fun and the pics are Beautiful!!! Why do babies have to grow up? Mine is going to be 1 next week and I have NOOOO IDEA WHERE THAT YEAR WENT?!?!
Tulips are not the only thing growing in Portland! Madi looks like a grown up girl now. Pictures are darling Summer. Madi's hair is so cute, and the flowers are beautiful too. :)
She is such a doll! The tulips are so beautiful, that is so fun to go back and see how much she has grown!
Summer, thanks for the idea. I really have to go this year since we didnt go last year. I like how you have Madi in that shoe 1 year ago!
Madi is sooo cute!! it is so pretty there!! and you're gorgeous as usual!
Too busy eating for a picture? Sounds like Trev to me. Good pics. She is getting too big.
Cute Pix Summer. You need to frame some of them. I think we are going to go this week. Penny
Hi Summer,
Abby Sharp sent my an invite to be her buddy on facebook.com and while I was looking at her blog I noticed she had a link to yours. Just wanted to say hi, and it looks like your raising a beautiful baby girl. Congrats! Oh, if you want you can check out my site http://brentcbullock.googlepages.com. See ya.
Oh my gosh she was such a round little thing! She is so adorable!
Post a Comment