Friday, October 24, 2008
Our Working Weekend
We had a quick but fun weekend in Phoenix working for the Heid family in their baseball tournaments. Actually Trevor worked the whole time, I just worked one day and played the rest. I guess being a Mom does have perks. That's why Trevor isn't in any pictures, we barely saw him. Anyways we played with Madi's cousins and aunts and uncles.
I got to watch my brother Sal play football and my other brother Santi cheer.
He had a little party for Madi's upcoming birthday. It is actually not for a few weeks but since we are never in AZ for her birthday we decided to celebrate early. She got scared and didn't want to blow out the candles so that is why I am blowing them out. Oh and I dyed my hair dark brown. I like it, I needed a change.
Now Trevor is back in AZ for another working weekend while we are home in Portland. We will miss our Daddy but he is in his element. He loves working those tournaments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TAG
Summer, thanks for letting Trev come down again. That meant a lot to us. We miss you guys though.
Post a Comment