Madilyn has been singing up a storm lately. It is so cute. I don't know what the patting was about and she also likes to make a circle in the air with her finger while she sings ABCs. I think maybe this helps her to remember it. Who knows?
ABC's
Sunbeam Song
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I like the "BEAM" part the best! So, so cute. Can't wait to see you guys.
I see a future American Idol star! She's so cute.
Hurry and get down here. We want to see Madi!! Sophie LOVED the singing videos. She kept pointing and saying MMMMMMmmmm!! (not sure why but we'll pretend it was M for madi!)
She is so dang cute. We loved the Sunbeam song! I can't wait until you come back home to AZ.
Oh I am so sad cause I am missing out on all the cute things she is doing!!!She is a smart one!! Keep putting the videos on, we love um!!
Quit killing the curve. Our kid can't keep up. Plus, trevor is just an athlete and can't have smart genes.
too too cute!
Hey Summer congrats on the new baby and cute growing maddie!! We miss having you guys down here to hang with the "H" group.
I have a question for you and I don't have your email, if you could send it too me that would be Awesome. Thanks
t_holdaway(at)hotmail(dot)com
Post a Comment