
Definetly Blue!! We were so excited to find out we were having a little boy today at our ultrasound appointment. At my last ultrasound at 12 weeks I just had a feeling I was looking at my little boy. I even said "
He's so cute" the first time I saw him on the screen. The black and white image just looked like a boy to me for some strange reason. I even would find myself saying he or him when talking about the baby. So I was so excited to find out I had been right! I am really happy that we will have a boy and a girl now.

17 comments:
YAY!!! How cool is that?!! You me and Penny all boys!!! That is AWESOME!! I bet Madi is super happy! Congrats to you guys, I hope you are feeling great!!
xox Jess
Yeah! How fun is that? Are you out shopping I have tried calling you? Tell Trev sorry if my BOY is better at baseball than his.
I am so happy for you!! How fun for you guys!
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS! So excited for a HEID boy! Casey is so excited! I'm going to post the video i did when i told him about it! check it out sometime
Congrats! Was excited to hear the news! Boys are great!
Yay I am very happy for you guys. It is very fun to have one of each!
thats super cool. If I would've had a boy on the last one I would have for sure been done, but heavenly father must have wanted me to at least have 3 even if it makes me a complete psycho mom and it will!! Congrats, very fun!!!
I am super happy for you guys !! Boys are awesome!! And now Cooper will have a boy cousin close in age to him. If you need anything boy let me know!!
The Lord really wanted me and Lindie to be crazy moms for sure!!
I guess you get to be a sane mom Summer....one of each!! Yay!!
Congrats Trevor and Summer! We are excited to have another wonderful Grandson!! Of course, he will learn, Madi will always be in charge! It's a female thing ;)
Yeahhhh!! Boys are soooo fun, Congrats!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope all is well!
That is so fun! I am excited to meet him!
I told Trev congrats, but congrats to you too Summer. We are so excited to have another older boy cousin to go with Casey and the two girls for our kids. Yeah for a Heid boy. (No offense, Casey Bear).
Congrats guys! I'm excited to see if he'll look like another Heid. That's so awesome you get a boy and a girl. How lucky is that?!
When are you guys due? We are having a boy and we are due in February!
I cant believe it Im sooooo excited!!! A sweet little boy! It doesn't get better than one of each:)) Im so happy for you guys! Cant wait to see you again!!
Congrats. We also have a girl and then our boy. I am so excited for you. Your hair looks good dark! Happy Birthday to your Madi. She is darling!
Post a Comment