Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yep we are still here.



Ok I know it's been way too long since I posted. We are still here and still doing great. I have been working the last 6 months and what do you know its been about 6 months since my last post. But not anymore. I quit last week and feel great about it. The main reason I quit is Trevor opened up his very own office!! We are pumped. It's been open for 3 weeks now and has had success already. He saw more patients this week than ever before. The best part is he actually loves what he does for a living. He will be working 6 days a week so I am now the stay at home mom. And I am pumped!
The kids are growing and loving swimming and having fun in the AZ sun! Madi learned to swim with out floaties and Chase loves his floaties!! We had a fun summer. I'm glad its starting to cool off though. Now my kids will actually be able to play in the back yard. Chase is talking more and more every day and loves sports. Madi is beginning to read, she's working on her phonics, and loves to write in her notebook. I am a lucky Mommy to have these two kiddos.

8 comments:

Tiana Marie said...

SUMMER! i want pictures of these kids to put in my apartment! :)

Jessie said...

I am so glad you are back!! (bloggging) Ive missed catching up with you guys! That first pictures of Madi and Chase is adorable.
ANd congrats to Trevor on opening his practice. And to you! For becoming a SAHM. Awesome things for you guys :)

Chelsie said...

Summ, cutest kids ever! It is fun to see you are still alive. Meg and I talked awhile back that we need to meet up once it starts to cool down. That way we can do something out doors with the kids. Sound like a plan?

Marianne said...

Hey Summer! I love the new family pictures--your family is adorable!! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you guys! Enjoy staying home with the kids--it's great!

kristen said...

AWESOME!! congrats on being able to stay at home with your adorable kiddos.

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

That picture is adorable. Glad you are doing great!

grammatracy said...

Summer the update is great! Cute pictures. Can I get one of you guys on the stairs?? Maybe Christmas? All the pictures really are adorable.

The Robinsons said...

Love the pictures. Sophie has been missing Madi big time! Yesterday she went on for hours about how Madi is her best friend and that Chase and Casey are best friends and WHY CAN'T WE GO PLAY WITH THEM AT GRAMMAS?? Miss you guys!