

Luckily Madi will not remember today for the rest of her life. She had three shots, an oral immunization, and her ears pierced all in one day. She was pretty good for all of it. She only cried for a second at each thing. Mommy wanted little gold ball generic studs, but Daddy wanted her to have some bling. Tough to see in the pic, but they're QZ studs in white gold. She's so cute.
6 comments:
Dave and Delynn don't be too ashamed, I realized tramatic had a u in it as soon as I pressed publish.
She is darling!!! Hard day, but worth the pain right? I just want to kiss those adorable little cheeks of hers. She is looking cute and happy.
She looks very cute and grown-up. Way to go...she'll want bling for the rest of her life now! Derrick was sad that you didn't get her some hooker hoops!
Derrick don't ever talk about my sweet girl like that again.
Aren't those cheeks just so kissable? I love them!
where did she get those cheeks anyway? I don't think Trev was chubby at all as a baby!!!
Post a Comment