



Unfortunately we woke up to another snow storm. It is still coming down. Our school didn't cancel due to the snow, they just decided to honor Martin Luther King Jr. a day late!!! We are having a day at home, just what Summer needed was a day to relax and just stay in!!
6 comments:
What a fun bonus day! I wonder how many you will have this year? You all look so cute all bundled up. Of course I can't say enough about beautiful Madi. Love her hat...looks like she is in Russia.
Already closed school for Wednesday!!Woohoo!!
I see your still in the "I love snow" phase. You know, I really hope you grow up soon and realize Arizona was the best thing that has ever happened to you.
On second thought, as long as it keeps you out of class I guess I would love snow too.
If it isn't Trevor and Summer. It has been quite a while. Congrats on the new baby. I will be sure to check back for updates.
David really does love the snow. When we lived in Utah I would often find him running around like a school girl whenever there was even a chance of snow.
Blogging is awesome, even ole Colman Carter pops up now and again. Any idea if David Noack or Russell blog?
no... no they don't. We've tried to get them to blog but so far no luck.
Post a Comment