Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Scrabble Champ as well!!!


If any of you are wondering why I am blogging about an ordinary game of scrabble, I'd like to draw your attention to the lower left-hand corner where you can see that QUADRATIC was played. Derrick I know you would appreciate this. For all who aren't regulars at scrabble, you only get 7 letters so I had to first play Quad with a triple word score and then the next turn I added ratic to the equation, no pun intended. And yes my father played the word SEX right above it.

2 comments:

grammatracy said...

I must say I am very impressed with a son who not only knows the word quadratic, but knows how to use in a game of scrabble! I will also assume that my sweet, sweet husband was using "sex" as meaning male or female and not as a different definition. Glad you guys had some fun. Missing Madi as always.....

Tyler said...

That killed me when I instant messaged you to see if you were playing the train game. You replied, "playing scrabble with dad." Assuming Dad was still in China and you were playing another online game, I said, "I wanna play." The Reply, "Dad's at our house." Bummer. No fun for Tyler.