Friday, February 16, 2007

Ain't She Sweet?




























Madi had her first taste of a Fudgesicle yesterday and she loved it. As you can see, most of it got on her face and not in her mouth. Also she is a little wiggler lately. She hasn't rolled over yet but she can scoot herself around pretty good. In the picture she was sitting up in her stroller but a few minutes later she was kickin back with her feet up.

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

That chunky girl is adorable! I wish I could just kiss her and squeeze her all day long! If I have a girl, I want her to look just like Madi!

Tyler said...

I've seen plenty of pictures with Trevor's face looking like that. (And not just when he was a kid, remember a couple Christmas' ago with the fondue?).

grammatracy said...

She is growing up too fast...tell her to just stop that!! What a doll baby.