Oh how she's changed. I think the first picture was when she was about 3-4 months old. Now her cheeks aren't quite as chubby and the belly isn't quite as round for sure. She is growing up to be such a little lady. I can put barrettes in her hair now and it's almost long enough for a pony tail. What a cutie pie!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe how much she has changed! It's amazing when you look at the pics of when she was younger. Beautiful
Her hair is getting long! I am jealous! Jayci's is still too short!
Ok I think Madi is so cute. But Brayden was looking with me and I said isn't Madi cute and he said thats not her thats a boy. Ha Ha
I think it is the collard shirt and crazy hair she gets from her dad. I think it is funny how kids percieve things.
Post a Comment